Da Parbatia is a 6th-century architectural site of a stone-built Hindu temple. On the ruins of this structure, a brick Siva temple had been built during the Ahom period, which collapsed in the 1897 Assam earthquake, revealing the door frame of the older structure. This site is protected under the auspices of the Archaeological Survey of India.
The door frame stands in front of a large block of stone with a square cavity that held the original lingam. The two jambs have Ganga and Yamuna, two female deities, holding garlands in their hands.